Saturday 3 October 2015

The evil hairdresser!!

We took Emily to get her fringe trimmed recently, and boy was that fairly nightmarish, for all involved!  It was her first haircut and when I was in the hairdresser's recently, I saw a young girl, about 2 years old, having her hair trimmed so calmly, on her mum's lap and I thought oh how sweet, that will be me and Emily :)   

How wrong I was!!  She screamed, kicked, cried and generally had a major meltdown!  I pitied those who were there for a bit of relaxing 'me time' as it certainly wasn't, when we were in there too!  

Playdough fun!

Lovely fringe trim and even wearing a hairband!  Very rare!
Luckily Chris was with us as he had to hold Emily, standing, as she did not like sitting on my lap in the chair, and I had to forcibly hold her face so she didn't move while the hairdresser trimmed her fringe (it only took 35seconds!).  Oh my goodness, it was traumatising all round!  But a good result in the end and she got over the ordeal pretty quickly - phew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment